Click to Visit These Popular Posts

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT DIY Spring Tulip WreathCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Pottery Barn Inspired Nest Place Card HoldersCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Farmhouse Spring Porch 6CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Easy Flower Pot Wreath

06 March, 2017

The Scoop #265

Spring has really sprung here in Georgia and I have a confession...my DIY TULIP WREATH is already on my front door! In fact, I hung it there a couple of weeks ago...in February! It looks like a really early spring for us and I am betting I am not the only one sharing spring décor this week! Let's get started!


Welcome back to The Scoop!
The weekly party featuring the scoop on the best from around the web!
We are 
Yvonne from StoneGable
and Suzy from Worthing Court

Our host this week is Yvonne @ StoneGable

It may not be spring yet, but spring is budding all over if you are reading home and garden blogs! I'm seeing the most beautiful and light spring decor this year! And here on THE SCOOP, many of our blogging friends are bringing their beautiful spring best! 
Are you listening to DECORATING TIPS AND TRICKS, our new decorating podcast? I sure hope you are. This week we will be talking about sofas (and Anita is telling the most hysterical story we almost had to stop taping), what we can't live without in our kitchens, and ways to invite spring into our homes! 
Here's one of last week's episodes USING CRYSTAL, CHINA AND SILVER IN FRESH WAYS. Listen below: 


And you can listen to all the episodes of Decorating Tips and Tricks HERE. Don't forget to listen on the go with your iPhone and android podcast app.

Here's what your hosts are featuring this week...



 


Choosing five features is the hardest job at The Scoop! There are so many feature-worthy posts!

Gorgeous ANEMONE SPRING BOUQUET DIY by Heather from Woods At Bell Trees. I love how she mixed an anemone with cabbage! 

Wow! Thanks to KariAnne at Thistlewood Farms for the post that EVERYONE should read! It is such a fabulous reminder told in her perfectly warm and funny style! And the spring pictures aren't bad either!  You will love  A GOOD PAIR OF FLIP FLOPS CAN CHANGE THE WORLD!

Laura from The Turquoise House shared how to make an EASY ENVELOPE PILLOW. Great instructions! If you can sew a straight line, you can do this!
 
Seriously, a most adorable idea!!!! I'm making  CHOCOLATE CONFETTI EASTER EGGS!  Jenn, these are darling. Find them at Clean and Scentsible.

Debbie from Refresh/Restyle is so so creative! I love her SPRING DECOR DONE THREE WAYS! I'll be looking for a drawer to put my spring decor in too!

And now...let's see what you have to share!




Also find me at…
Facebook Pinterest Twitter Hometalk Subscribe Email
Enter your email to have Plate Addict's blog posts delivered Delivered by FeedBurner
Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the party, Debbie--hope you have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I appreciate my wonderful readers!... Debbie